A. Claims Under Regular Life Insurance Policies
The person legally entitled to receive the policy monies should give intimation of death of the policyholder to the servicing Branch. The requirement for the claim are as given below:
- 1. Claim Form ‘A’ in Form No.3783- If policy has run for 3 years or more from date or risk, claim form no.3783A may be used.
- 2. Certified extract from death register.
- 3. The original policy document with Deed/s of assignment/s, if any.
(Additional requirement may be required under a policy according to the status of the policy. Please contact our servicing Branch for details).
- It is our endeavour to settle your maturity claim on or before the due date. The servicing Branch usually sends maturity claim intimations two months in advance.
- Please submit your Discharged Receipt in Form No.3825 with original policy document atleast one month before the due date so that the payment is received before the due date of maturity claim.
- If you have not received any intimation for your claim due in the next two months, please contact the servicing Branch immediately.
Survival Benefit Claims forms:
Download Form No.5180
B. Proposal Forms
Proposal for Insurance under Jeevan Akshay-II
Proposal for Insurance under Bima Nivesh
Instructions for filling up above form.
C. Mandate Form For Payment Of LICI Premium By ECS
Download Mandate form for LICI premium by ECS
D. Revival Forms
Revival of Lapsed Policy- Form no. 680
Revival of Lapsed policy – Form no. 700
Revival of lapsed Policy- Form no. 720
|E. Application Form For Annuity Card|
For annuitants of Mumbai P & GS UNIT
|F. IPP-ECS Mandate Form|
|G. IPP-NEFT MANDATE FORM|
|H. Certificate of Existence|
|I. IPP-Letter of Indemnity|
|J. Neft Mandate Form|
|K – Health Insurance Forms|
DownloadAll forms are in PDF format. Requires Reader to read and print the forms.
Download Sumantra PDF Reader